Using Smart Home with Your Range Hood (NK30K7000 & NK36K7000)
Connect to your range hood and control it's features remotely with the Samsung Smart Home app.
Samsung Smart Home App
- Navigate to and open Samsung Smart Home app. Then, swipe to and touch Cooktop.
These functions are only available if you have installed a compatible Samsung Bluetooth cooktop.
- Make sure your cooktop is in Smart Connect mode. Touch OK.
- Enter your network's password. Then, touch Next.
- Wait for the mobile device to connect to the cooktop.
- To view the connected appliances, touch View members. For this example, touch Skip.
- You can monitor the cooktop from the COOKTOP tab. To control the hood, touch HOOD.
- You can turn on/off the hood and control it's speed, light, and timer.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.