Samsung Pay Deals Frequently Asked Questions
What are Samsung Pay Deals?
- Samsung Pay users can now receive discounts from a variety of merchants. By simply entering the deals area of Samsung Pay you will find coupons for merchants near you. Samsung Pay will regularly publish new coupons. Our goal is to help easily identify and receive great discounts at the places where you love to shop.
How do I locate the merchants near me that have deals?
- There are two places that show nearby merchants with deals. 1. From within the app locate and tap the deals icon.. You can tap on the map icon to view the merchant locations and can navigate to the merchant by opening the map application within Samsung Pay. 2. You can also view deals near you by opening the simple pay screen and tapping the deals icon. This will display the nearby merchants from the closest to the farthest away.
Can Samsung Pay remind me of deals that I am interested in?
- Samsung Pay will send a notification when you are in the vicinity of a merchant where you have a saved deal. If you do not want these notifications, you can navigate to the Settings-Notifications menu and de-select “Nearby offers”.
Why did my deal disappear from my saved deals list?
- Deals will be removed from the saved list view and all other views when they expire.
How do I redeem a deal?
- Simply tap the Redeem button on the deals list or detail view to display the barcode, QR code or code word. The merchant will scan your code to redeem. In Favorite Card, just select a deal to display the bar-code QR code or code word.
Can I use deals in Simple Pay?
- Yes, simply tap on the deals icon to display a list of deals that are nearby combined with the deals that you have saved. Select the merchant and then the deal in order to display the bar-code, QR code or code word.
Will the clerk accept my deal?
- Yes, however, in some cases, the clerk may not be familiar with Samsung Pay or mobile payment in general. If you run into a situation where the coupon is not accepted, please let us know. Please refer to the terms and conditions to identify any products that might be excluded or other restrictions.
What should I do if I don’t want to receive notifications?
- Samsung Pay will notify you when you are close to a merchant whose deal you have saved. This will remind you to take advantage of the deal. If you do not want these notifications, you can navigate to the Settings-Notifications menu and de-select “Nearby offers”
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.