How do I Add Other Languages to the Keyboard on My Samsung Galaxy J3? (SM-J327P)
You can add several languages to your Samsung keyboard.
Add Language to Keyboard
- Navigate to and touch Apps > Settings > General management.
- Touch Language and input.
- Touch Samsung keyboard.
- Touch Languages and types.
- Touch Add input languages.
- To add a downloaded language to your keyboard, touch the slider next to the desired language.
- To download a language, touch the Download icon next to the desired language.
- After the download is complete, the downloaded language is automatically turned on.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.