Frequently Asked Questions About Game Launcher
Common questions about Game Launcher.
- How do I enable Game Launcher?
- You can activate Game Launcher via a heads-up notification. The notification will be shown the first time a game is installed on the device or games are added to a new folder. You can also go to Settings > Advanced Features > Games > Game Launcher and tap the toggle switch to enable and disable Game Launcher.
- My installed games are not showing in Game Launcher.
- Some icons may not be shown if the game is removed from the store by the developer, or if the game was not downloaded from the supported store.
- No alerts during game is enabled, and I still get notifications.
- No alerts during game blocks calls, messages, heads-up notifications, dialogs, and toast pop-ups. However, alarms set by users, and some notifications which have compatibility issues may not be blocked.
- Where can I find videos and images taken during games?
- When you record videos or take screenshots these files are added to a folder in Gallery named after the game you make the recording or take screenshots in. You can navigate directly to recorded videos via a pop-up that is shown when the recording is finished.
- How can I disable Game Launcher?
- Go to Settings > Advanced Features > Games > Game Launcher/Game Tools and tap the toggle switch to enable and disable it. Game Tools can be easily enabled and disabled using the Show Game Tools button at the bottom of Game Launcher.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Give us a call Speak directly with a Samsung Pro or schedule a time for us to call you
General Mon-Fri: 8am- 12 am (EST) Sat-Sun:9am - 11 pm (EST) 1-800-726-7864
Mobile Mon - Sun: 12am - 12 pm 1-800-726-7864
Home Appliances Sat-Sun:9am -6pm(EST) 1-800-726-7864