Frequently Asked Questions
Can you tell us more about what specifically happened?
What data was impacted?
Why does Samsung have my data?
What does it mean if I did not receive an email?
What actions should I take?
Based on our ongoing investigation, there is no immediate action necessary for any of Samsung’s platforms. We still recommend that you:
- Remain cautious of any unsolicited communications that ask for your personal information or refer you to a web page asking for personal information
- Avoid clicking on links or downloading attachments from suspicious emails
- Review your accounts for suspicious activity
What is Samsung doing to prevent similar types of incidents in the future?
You Are About To Be Redirected To Investor Relations Information for U.S.Thank you for visiting Samsung U.S. Investor Relations. You will be redirected via a new browser window to the Samsung Global website for U.S. investor relations information.
Redirect NotificationAs of Nov. 1, 2017, the Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. printer business and its related affiliates were transferred to HP Inc.
For more information, please visit HP's website: http://www.hp.com/go/samsung
- * For Samsung Supplies information go to: www.hp.com/go/samsungsupplies
- * For S.T.A.R. Program cartridge return & recycling go to: www.hp.com/go/suppliesrecycling
- * For Samsung printer support or service go to: www.hp.com/support/samsung
Select CONTINUE to visit HP's website.