Repair Terms and Conditions
- Samsung’s Helping Those Who Help Us Promotion (the “Promotion”) will provide eligible First Responders, Healthcare Professionals and Teachers one (1) $49.99 cracked screen repair for a Galaxy S series device that is Galaxy S8 model year or later, or a Galaxy Note series device that is Galaxy Note8 model year or later (excluding Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Z Fold2, all A & J models, and all Galaxy S and Galaxy Note models prior to S8). Eligible customers include Physicians, Nurses, EMTs, Medical Staff, Hospital Staff, Nursing Home Staff, Pharmacists, Law Enforcement, Firefighters including Volunteer Firefighters, and Teachers. Eligible customers who have opted in for marketing communications on their Samsung Accounts will also receive a $20 eCoupon to use on Samsung.com after their repair is complete, that can be used to purchase any accessory product worth $20 or more, for Mobile, TV or Appliances. The eCoupon will expire on June 30th, 2021.
- $49.99 cracked screen repairs under this Promotion shall include the replacement of damaged / cracked front display only. Additional repairs may be approved for additional cost, excluding the replacement of the PBA inside the phone.
- To be eligible for the Promotion, customers will be required to verify employment status as one of the above groups, via Samsung Account on samsung.com. The special repair offer shown is provided exclusively for firefighters, police, paramedics, EMTs, doctors, nurses or teachers registered to Samsung's First Responder Discount Program and/or Samsung’s Educator Discount Program with an email id verified by ID.me, and customers agree to the terms on using an authentic email address registered under the customer’s name. Customers need to use their Samsung Account email as their username when they create a new ID.me account. The same email address needs to be the username for both Samsung Account and ID.me. ID.me is a trusted partner of the U.S. and state government that verifies and protects public employee identities using first responder agency or healthcare worker identification records and uploaded ID card images. ID.me also verifies and protects staff and faculty identities using school and university records and uploaded id images. The customer may be redirected to ID.me to confirm eligibility if the customer does not currently have a Samsung Account or if the Samsung Account has not been verified by ID.me as eligible for the discounted program.
- Customers may also walk in to any Samsung Experience Store or one of two Samsung Authorized Service Centers located in NJ and TX, to avail the discounted repair without first verifying employment status and creating a repair ticket via Samsung.com and ID.me. Customers must carry physical proof of employment like an ID or Certificate to be verified at the store. Samsung Experience Store locations are available at https://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-experience-store and the locations of the two Samsung Authorized Service Centers are 91 W Spring Valley Ave, Maywood, NJ 07607 and 3580 Preston Rd Suite 100, Frisco, TX 75034.
- This offer is only applicable to residents of the 50 states of the United States of America and Washington, D.C.
- To participate in the Promotion, customers can start the discounted repair process by logging on to https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service with their Samsung Account. If customers do not currently have a Samsung Account, they can create one on the website.
- General Conditions
- Promotion is valid from 5/17/2021 to 6/6/2021 only, and may be terminated without notice. Valid at participating Samsung locations only, while supplies last. No rain checks will be given. Promotion not valid for on-site repair van services, Best Buy locations or any other locations not authorized for repair by Samsung. Repairs with this discounted price can only be set up on samsung.com and cannot be initiated at retail locations or online sites other than samsung.com. Any repair initiated at a Samsung Authorized repair location will be charged the standard repair price associated with the applicable device model and symptom. Resellers, corporations, businesses, and/or bulk repair service requests are not eligible to receive repairs in the Promotion. Promotion only applies to U.S. Samsung mobile cellular device models. Devices that do not power up, have liquid/corrosion damage, or are international models are excluded from this Promotion. Tablets, laptops, watches, and non-phone products are also excluded. Mobile devices that are found to contain unauthorized parts or software will be excluded. Military Branches and Federal Law Enforcement Agencies do not qualify as an eligible First Responder for this Promotion. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons, and can only be used once for a single repair. Savings exclusive of applicable taxes.
- Additional fees may apply if the device is found to have damage not covered under this Promotion or if additional services from the Samsung location is required; we will contact you for approval to perform additional services in such an event. In the case where additional services are declined, the cracked screen repair may still be performed, provided additional repairs are not a prerequisite for functionality of front display.
- As part of the repair process, customers agree to receive follow-up email communications from Samsung with a survey and eCertificate that customers may use to purchase additional products on samsung.com.
- All repairs completed by Samsung are completed with Samsung authentic OEM service parts and are repaired by Samsung Certified Pros.
- Employees and Contractors of Samsung Electronics America, Inc. are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
© 2021 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other marks are the property of their respective owners. Actual appearance of devices may vary. For more information, please visit www.samsung.com.