Frequently bought together
- My eVoucher Balance
- Extra Charge
Galaxy Buds Pro
These are true wireless earbuds, with pro-grade technology for immersive sound like never before. While Intelligent ANC lets you seamlessly switch between noise canceling and fully adjustable ambient sound. So let the outside in - or keep it out. It's your world. Galaxy Buds Pro let you hear the best of it.
Nine Galaxy Buds Pro charging cases, all in a 3x3 grid. There are 3 Phantom Black, 3 Phantom Violet, and 3 Phantom Silver. Each case opens one at a time to show the earbuds inside the case. It zooms in on the Phantom Violet case in the middle of the grid and it spins around as it zooms in until it disappears.
Tunes out noises,
tunes in voices
Noise canceling you can control
Active Noise Canceling on Galaxy Buds Pro filters out up to 99% of background noise. Microphones on the inside and outside monitor noise in real time. Choose the ANC level to dial the world up or down with an intelligent algorithm that cancels out the noise: turn it to High on a noisy bus, or use Low in a quiet library - no need to change the volume.1, 2
*Galaxy Buds Pro are compatible with smartphones and tablets running Android 7.0 or later and with more than 1.5GB of RAM.
Active Noise Canceling (ANC) on Galaxy Buds Pro cuts external background noise by up to 99%, backed by UL Verification.
studio in your ear
reduces occlusion for spacious audio
Dual mic array
Voice Pickup Unit
Mic mesh and chamber
for minimizing wind noise
Get lost in the studio sound
From the highest treble to the deepest bass, notes come through beautifully, thanks to custom-built 2-way speakers with sound by AKG. Galaxy Buds Pro offer the most immersive sound experience on Galaxy Buds, whether you're listening to a new album or the audiobook for your next road trip.
*Sound by AKG on Galaxy Buds Pro has been awarded the Harman certification with an excellent grade.
- Work from home
- Set up your home office anywhere. The microphones deliver beamforming technology to pick up your voice only - so you can contribute without your coworkers hearing others in the house.
- Go for a walk
- Galaxy Buds Pro are specially engineered to banish the noises made by gusts of wind, so you don't need to raise your voice to be heard on calls during blustery days.
Lifelike audio that immerses
you with incredible realism
Experience 360 Audio so engaging, it shifts you into the middle of the scene. With Dolby Head Tracking™ technology, Galaxy Buds Pro place you into the center of your favorite video, movie or TV show. The intelligent motion-tracking sensor pinpoints the direction of the sound as you move your head, enabling a powerful sense of realism in your listening experience. And with content in Dolby Atmos®, hear every detail with greater clarity, and feel a deeper connection to the story.6
All your worlds
A Galaxy smartphone and Galaxy Buds Pro in Phantom Violet in their charging case. The smartphone has the Music UI onscreen. A Galaxy tablet slides into view, with a graphic wallpaper onscreen. and a Galaxy tablet. A video call is received on the tablet and the connection of the earbuds switches between the tablet and the phone instantly, to demonstrate Auto Switch. The smartphone says Ben's Galaxy Buds Pro Switched to Galaxy Tab. The tablet says Ben's Galaxy Buds Pro Connected automatically.
BIXBY VOICE WAKE-UP
Your smart assistant,
always on standby
"How's the weather today?"
"It's sunny and 72° right now"
"How much battery is
remaining on my earbuds?"
"Your earbuds are at 88%"
Win hide and seek with your earbuds
Share the sound with your bud
Epic sound calls for epic design
- Phantom Violet
- Phantom Silver
- Phantom Black
Three Galaxy Buds Pro, one in Phantom Black, one in Phantom Violet, and one in Phantom Silver. All are shown inside the charging case, with the lid open.
Glossy finishes to strike the right note
Available in three on-trend colors.16 Choose between timeless black, vibrant violet or stunning silver to brighten things up. Each earbud is polished to a high gloss while the matte interior feels soft against your skin. And don't forget that matching case.
The right fit is right here
A new take on the classic earbud shape, the design lessens discomfort when you're tuned in for hours, and stays securely in your ears while working out. And with air vents that balance the pressure in your ear and increase air flow, it's such a natural fit you may forget you're wearing them.
With three ear-tip sizesto choose from, you can test them out to ensure that your Galaxy Buds Pro fit comfortably and securely - and with a good seal so the ANC works its best.
Power to keep the beat going
Turn on ANC and Galaxy Buds Pro give you 5 hours of play time with 13 more in the case. That's 18 hours total.17 When ANC is off, you get 28 hours total, with 8 hours of play time - and 20 more in the case.18 Whether you've got a day full of video conferences, catching up with friends or just jamming to your favorite playlist, Galaxy Buds Pro have the power to keep you connected and listening.
Charge up fast.Five minutes gets you another hour of playtime. It's like a power nap for your buds. 19
Wireless PowerSharegives you a boost on the go - just set Galaxy Buds Pro down on the back of your Galaxy smartphone for wireless charging. 20
*Image simulated for illustration purposes.
The highest standard of water
resistance in Galaxy Buds21
- ANC is on by default, and the touch and hold gesture for Active Noise Canceling can be configured in the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Switching between High and Low ANC levels can be done in the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Voice Detect uses an AI algorithm to recognize the user's voice. It may respond to vibration-induced situations such as brushing your teeth, electric toothbrush, coughing, and humming. Conversations may not be detected when only one earbud is worn.
- When Voice Detect is turned on, it is automatically activated when ANC is on or off, as well as Ambient Mode. To return to the previous mode, tap on either earbud.
- The touch and hold gesture for Ambient sound can be configured in the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Available only on mobile devices running Android One UI version 3.1 or later. 360 Audio and Dolby Head Tracking™ support may vary depending on app and content.
- Auto Switch feature only available on Galaxy smartphones and tablets with One UI 3.1 or later. Certain devices and applications may not support Auto Switch.
- Galaxy devices must be logged in to Samsung Account to enable Auto Switch.
- Bixby service availability may vary by country, carrier, and device.
- Galaxy Buds Pro must be connected to a Galaxy device with a data network or Wi-Fi connection to fully operate Bixby features; Samsung Account login also required.
- Availability of Bixby features and content providers may vary by country or language; Bixby only recognizes certain accents and dialects of English (UK), English (US), French (France), German (Germany), Italian (Italy), Korean (South Korea), Mandarin Chinese (China), Spanish (Spain) and Portuguese (Brazil).
- The location of the lost device found with SmartThings Find is the approximate location where the lost device's signal was detected.
- SmartThings Find application is only available on Galaxy devices with Android 8 or later.
- Some devices in China, Japan and on the Verizon network are not supported.
- Buds Together only supported on Galaxy devices running One UI 2.5 or later.
- Available colors may vary by country.
- Earbuds and case provide up to 18 hours of battery life when the case is charged to 100%. Based on internal testing. Audio playback time tested by pairing a pre-production Galaxy Buds Pro to a recently released Galaxy smartphone with default settings including ANC on. Actual battery life and charging time may vary by usage conditions, number of times charged and many other factors.
- Earbuds and case provide up to 28 hours of battery life when the case is charged to 100%. Based on internal testing. Audio playback time tested by pairing a pre-production Galaxy Buds Pro to a recently released Galaxy smartphone with default settings except ANC and Ambient mode off. Actual battery life and charging time may vary by usage conditions, number of times charged and many other factors.
- Play time may vary based on settings.
- Wireless PowerShare function is available on Galaxy S21 series, Galaxy Z Fold2, S20 series, Z Flip, Note10 series, S10 series and Fold. If the smartphone's battery power is less than 30%, Wireless PowerShare may not function.
- IPX7 is based on laboratory test conditions for submersion in up to 1 meter of fresh water for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use. Charging case is not water resistant. If the earbuds are damaged, they are not guaranteed to be water resistant. If the earbuds or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling or placing into the charging case. If placed into the charging case without drying, the earbuds may be damaged.
Compatible Specification of Smartphone Android 7.0 ↑ , 1.5GB ↑
Earbud Weight 6.3 g
Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v5.0
Sensors Accelerometer,Gyro Sensor,Hall Sensor,Proximity Sensor,Touch Sensor,VPU(Voice Pickup Unit)
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v5.0
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP,AVRCP,HFP
- Compatible Specification of Smartphone Android 7.0 ↑ , 1.5GB ↑
- Package Contents Charging Case,Earbuds,Eartips (S, M, L),Quick Start Guide,USB Cable
- Accelerometer,Gyro Sensor,Hall Sensor,Proximity Sensor,Touch Sensor,VPU(Voice Pickup Unit)
- Earbud Dimension (HxWxD) 20.5 x 19.5 x 20.8 mm
- Earbud Weight 6.3 g
- Case Dimension (HxWxD) 27.8 x 50.0 x 50.2 mm
- Case Weight 44.9 g
- Durability IPX7 Water resistance (Earbuds)
- Removable No
- Typical Usage Time (Hours) 5 Hours
- Talk Time/Voice Call 4 Hours
- Battery Capacity (Earbud) 61 mAh
- Battery Capacity (Case) 472 mAh
Audio and Video
- Number of MIC 6
- Ambient Sound Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation Yes
Services and Applications
- Bixby Connection Yes
Find answers the question you have about the product
Compare the models
Compare with similar items