How Can I clean the Detergent/Softener Dispensers on my Front Load Washer?
How can I clean the Detergent/Softener Dispensers on my Front Load Washer?
Cleaning the Detergent Drawer
The Detergent Drawer should be cleaned to prevent detergent, and softener build-up. If or when build up occurs, odour and leakage issues can occur.
To remove and clean the detergent drawer, follow the steps below:
1. Press and hold the button on the inside of the dispenser while pulling out and lifting up on the drawer.
2. Remove the liquid detergent insert and its siphon cap. Also remove the fabric softener and bleach compartments.
Warning: All parts of the detergent drawer can be washed in a dishwasher on the top rack. However do not dry in the dishwasher, as the heating process may damage the plastic.
3. Wash all the parts under running water.
4. Clean the dispenser recesses with a soft brush.
5. Re-insert the siphon cap and push firmly into place.
6. Re-install the detergent draw.
7. Add a cup of chlorine bleach to the liquid bleach dispenser.
8. Run a rinse and spin cycle with no load in the washer.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.