How do I adjust the dishwasher rack height?
Note: The features and appearance of the racks and silverware baskets may vary from your model.
- If you do not adjust with the left and right handle together simultaneously, the dishwasher door may not close properly.
- Pull out the upper rack from the tub until it is fully revealed before adjusting the upper rack.
- It is recommended to adjust the height of the upper rack before loading dishes into the rack. If you adjust the rack after loading the dishes, you may damage the dishes.
- The features and appearance of the racks and silverware baskets may vary from your model.
- Do not operate the dishwasher without the upper rack. Otherwise, noise will occur, and the dishwasher will not operate properly.
- Because the upper rack is removable, insert the upper rack properly to ensure the dishwasher operates normally.
- Adjust the height of the upper rack before loading the dishes into the rack. If not, dishes can be damaged.
- If the racks are completely removed, ensure that you do not lose the rack.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.