How Do I set up the Delay End function on my Eco Bubble Samsung washing machine?
You can set your washing machine to finish your wash at a later time you specify, choosing a delay of between 3 to 19 hours in 1-hour increments. The hour displayed indicates the time when the cycle will finish.
1. Add your laundry loosely into the drum without overfilling it.
2. Press the Power button to turn the power on.
3. Select the appropriate cycle and options for the load.
4. Press the Delay End button repeatedly until the delay time is set.
5. Press the Start/Pause button.
The Delay Endindicator will light up and the clock will begin counting down until it reaches the set time.
6. To cancel the Delay End function turn the washing machine off and then turn it on again by pressing the Power button.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.