My Washing Machine Door Does Not Open, Drain, or Spin. What Can I Do?
If your washing machine does not open, drain, or spin:
• The most likely cause is an inoperative drain pump, or a clogged debris filter.
• If your washer has water inside the Drum, the door will not open to prevent a flood.
• If you are using to sanitize the cycle and the water is extremely hot, the door will not open to prevent injury.
• Make sure the door is closed, and then run a spin cycle. (For your safety, your washer will not tumble or spin unless the door is closed)
• Straighten the drain hoses. Eliminate if any kinks or bents in the hose.
• Clean the debris filter located and try emergency drain.
• If there is a drain restriction, or the drain pump is inoperative, your washer will require service.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.