Galaxy Core: How do I charge the battery and reduce the battery consumption?
Use only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables. Unapproved chargers or cables can cause the battery to explode or damage the device.
• When the battery power is low, the battery icon appears empty.
• If the battery is completely discharged, the device cannot be turned on immediately when the charger is connected. Allow a depleted battery to charge for a few minutes before turning on the device.
• If you use multiple applications at once, network applications, or applications that need a connection to another device, the battery will drain quickly. To avoid disconnecting from the network or losing power during a data transfer, always use these applications after fully charging the battery.
• Connecting the charger improperly may cause serious damage to the device.
• Any damage caused by misuse is not covered by the warranty.
• The device can be used while it is charging, but it may take longer to fully charge the battery.
• If the device receives an unstable power supply while charging, the touch screen may not function. If this happens, unplug the charger from the device.
• While charging, the device may heat up. This is normal and should not affect the device's lifespan or performance. If the battery gets hotter than usual, the charger may stop charging.
• If the device is not charging properly, take the device and the charger to a Samsung Service Centre.
IMPORTANT: Do not remove the battery before removing the charger. This may damage the device.
NOTE: To save energy, unplug the charger when not in use. The charger does not have a power switch, so you must unplug the charger from the electric socket when not in use to avoid wasting power. The charger should remain close to the electric socket and easily accessible while charging.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.