Galaxy Core: How Do I take screenshots on my device?
To capture a screenshot, press and hold the Home key and the Power/Lock key simultaneously until a white border flashes around the edges of the screen. The screenshot will be copied to the clipboard and saved to the Screenshots folder in the Gallery.
View Your Screenshots
To view a screenshot immediately after you capture it:
1. Open the Notification Panel by swiping from the top of the screen to the bottom.
2. Touch Screenshot captured.
Note: To view your screenshots at any time, from the Home screen, touch Apps > Gallery > Screenshots.
3. Touch the desired screenshot.
4. When viewing the screenshot, the following icons are available at the top of the screen:
• Share via: Share the screenshot using one of the available options. Sharing options vary based on applications installed and features turned on.
• Edit: Edit the screenshot.
• Delete: Delete the screenshot.
5. Touch More options for the following options:
• More info: View more information about the screenshot.
• Copy to clipboard: Copy the screenshot to the device clipboard for pasting into other applications.
• Crop: Crop unwanted areas out of the screenshot.
• Rename: Rename the screenshot.
• Slideshow: Start a slideshow of the screenshots in the folder.
• Set as: Set the picture as a Contact photo, Home and lock screens wallpaper, Home screen, or Lock screen.
• Print: Print the screenshot to an available printer via a wireless network, Wi-Fi Direct®, or a USB cable.
• Settings: View and edit Gallery settings. Select Sync only via Wi-Fi for pictures and videos. Turn on Tag buddy or Face tag.
You can delete, edit, and share screenshots from the Notification Panel. With two fingers slightly separated, touch Screenshot captured and swipe down to expand and display all options.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .