How do I connect the Galaxy Watch Active2 to a mobile device?
To connect your Galaxy Watch Active2 to a mobile device, install the Galaxy Wearable app on the mobile device.
Depending on your mobile device, you can download the Galaxy Wearable app from the following places:
• Samsung Android devices: Galaxy Store, Play Store
• Other Android devices: Play Store
NOTE : You cannot install the Galaxy Wearable app on the mobile devices that do not support Galaxy Watch Active2 syncing. Ensure that your mobile device is compatible with a Galaxy Watch Active2.
Galaxy Watch Active2 1. Turn on the Galaxy Watch Active2 and swipe upwards from the bottom of the screen. A screen will appear about downloading and installing the Galaxy Wearable app.
2. Tap the globe icon to select a language to use and follow the on-screen instructions.
Mobile device 3. Launch Galaxy Wearable app. If necessary, update the Galaxy Wearable app to the latest version.
4. Tap Get started
5. Select your device on the screen. If you cannot find your device, tap mine’s not here.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection. When completing the connection, an on-screen tutorial will appear on both the Galaxy Watch Active2’s screen and the mobile device. Follow the on-screen instructions to learn the Galaxy Watch Active2’s basic controls.
• Connection methods and screen may vary depending on your mobile device and software version.
• The Galaxy Watch Active2 is smaller than normal mobile devices so the network quality may be lower, especially in areas with weak signals or poor reception. When using your Galaxy Watch Active2 without connecting to a mobile device or when a Bluetooth connection is unavailable, your cellular network or Internet connection may be poor or become disconnected.
• When you connect your Galaxy Watch Active2 to a mobile device for the first time after resetting it, the Galaxy Watch Active2’s battery may drain more quickly while syncing data, such as contacts.
• Supported mobile devices and features may vary depending on your region, service provider, or device manufacturer.
When you connect the Galaxy Watch2 to your new mobile device, the Galaxy Watch Active2 will be reset. When the prompt appears before connecting your Galaxy Watch Active2 to a new mobile device, tap Back up data to securely back up the stored data.
1. On the Apps screen, tap (Settings) → Connect to new phone → (Accept) .
The connection between your Galaxy Watch Active2 and your mobile device will end. After a light reset, it will automatically enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
2. On your new mobile device, launch Galaxy Wearable app to connect to your Galaxy Watch Active2.
If the mobile device you want to connect to is already connected to another device, launch Galaxy Wearable app on your mobile device and tap the three lines → Add new device to connect with a new device.
Your Galaxy Watch Active2 and mobile device are connected via Bluetooth. When a Bluetooth connection is not available, you can remotely connect the Galaxy Watch Active2 to your mobile device by using your Samsung account via the Wi-Fi network.
This allows you to continue receiving notifications from your mobile device. If this feature is not turned on, launch the Galaxy Wearable app on your mobile device, tap Home → Account and backup , and then tap the Remote connection switch to activate it.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 8am-5pm, 7 days a week.
Comment on our page between, 8am-5pm,
7 days a week.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert
We will aim to respond within 24 hours for general inquiry or technical support
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
A new way to get the answers you want.
Incredible technology with even more amazing support.
The Samsung Interactive guide is the latest and greatest way to get the support you need, when you want.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office for any suggestions on how Samsung can assist you better
Welcome to Cyber Service
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
0860 726 7864
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
0860 726 623
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .