Be aware of the following conditions before measuring your heart rate:
• If the measurement is very different from the expected heart rate, rest and then measure it again.
• During winter or in cold weather, keep yourself warm when measuring your heart rate.
• Smoking or consuming alcohol before taking measurements may cause your heart rate to be different from your normal heart rate.
• Do not talk, yawn, or breathe deeply while taking heart rate measurements. Doing so may cause your heart rate to be recorded inaccurately.
• Heart rate measurements may vary depending on the measurement method and the environment they are taken in.
• If the heart rate sensor is not working, check the Galaxy Fitⓔ on your wrist and make sure nothing is obstructing the sensor.
If the heart rate sensor continues to have the same problem, visit a Samsung Service Centre.
The Galaxy Fitⓔ automatically measures and records your heart rate at regular intervals throughout the day.
Launch the Galaxy Wearable app on your mobile device, tap Home → Widgets to add the heart rate widget or tap Watch faces and
select a watch face that includes heart rate information to automatically measure your heart rate.
1. Tap the screen to switch to the Heart Rate widget screen.
2. View your heart rate on the Heart Rate widget screen.