How to listen to music on your Galaxy Buds
- If you select the volume adjustment feature as one side's preset tap-and-hold feature, the other side's preset tap-and-hold feature is also automatically set to the volume adjustment feature.
- Adjust the volume via your connected mobile device if a sound is low in your earbuds while at full volume.
- If you connect the earbuds to your mobile device while listening to music, the volume may change.
- On iOS devices, you can connect your earbuds to the Galaxy Buds+ app.
- Make sure to keep the device, apps, and the earbuds' firmware up to date for the best listening experience.
- Listening to music at high volumes may cause hearing damage. If you connect the earbuds to your phone or tablet while listening to music, the volume may change.
- Device screenshots and menu may vary depending on the device model and software version.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.