Is the Galaxy Watch Active2 water and dust resistant?
• Do not expose the device to water moving with force. Do not suddenly apply water pressure to the device, such as when diving.
• Do not use your device while diving into the water, playing water sports, or moving in fast-flowing water. It’s designed for regular use in normal swimming conditions, such as for swimming pools or beaches.
• If the device or your hands are wet, dry them thoroughly before handling the device.
• If the device is exposed to fresh water, dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth. If the device is exposed to other liquids, such as salt water, swimming pool water, soapy water, oil, perfume, sunscreen, hand cleaner, or chemical products such as cosmetics, rinse it with fresh water and dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth. If you do not follow these instructions, the device’s performance and appearance may be affected.
• Do not disassemble your device. The water- and dust-resistant features of the device can be damaged.
• Do not expose your device to a dramatic change in air temperature or water temperature.
• Do not dry your device with a heating machine like a hair drier.
• The water-resistant feature of the device can be damaged in the sauna.
• If the device has been immersed in water or the microphone or speaker is wet, sound may not be heard clearly during a call.
• Some features such as the touchscreen may not work properly if the device is used in water.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.