Is the Galaxy Watch water and dust resistant?
Follow these tips carefully to maintain the water and dust resistance of your device. Failure to do so may result in damage to your device.
• Do not expose the device to water moving with force.
• Do not use your device when you dive into the water, snorkel or try any water sports in fast-flowing water.
• If the device or your hands are wet, dry them thoroughly before handling the device.
• If the device is exposed to fresh water, dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth. If the device is exposed to other liquids, such as salt water, swimming pool water, soapy water, oil, perfume, sunscreen, hand cleaner, or chemical products such as cosmetics, rinse it with fresh water and dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth. If you do not follow these instructions, the device’s performance and appearance may be affected.
• If the device is dropped or receives an impact, the water- and dust-resistant features of the device may be damaged.
• Do not disassemble your device. The water- and dust-resistant features of the device can be damaged.
• Do not expose your device to a dramatic change in air temperature or water temperature.
• Do not dry your device with a heating machine like a hairdryer.
• The water-resistant feature of the device can be damaged in the sauna.
• Some features such as the touchscreen may not work properly if the device is used in water.