My fingerprint does not get recognized properly on the device. What do I do for this?
• When you scan your fingerprints on the device, be aware of the following conditions that may affect the feature’s performance:
• The device may not recognize fingerprints that are affected by wrinkles or scars.
• The device may not recognize fingerprints from small or thin fingers.
• The device may not recognize fingerprints when the fingerprint is not registered evenly or if you use the fingerprint of a different area from the registered fingerprint.
• If you bend your finger or use a fingertip, the device may not recognize your fingerprints. Press the screen so that your fingertip spreads over the wide surface of the fingerprint recognition area.
• If you take your finger off too fast, the device may not recognize your fingerprints. When attempting to recognize a fingerprint, keep your finger on the fingerprint
recognition sensor area until the fingerprint recognition is completed with the wider part of the fingerprint icon.
• If you press your finger too hard, the device may not recognize your fingerprints.
• To improve recognition performance, register fingerprints of the hand used most often to perform tasks on the device.
• Your device has a built-in fingerprint recognition sensor at the bottom center of the screen. Ensure that the screen protector or the touchscreen on the fingerprint
recognition sensor area is not scratched or damaged by objects such as coins, keys, pens, and necklaces.
• Ensure that the fingerprint recognition sensor area at the bottom center of the screen and your fingers are clean and dry.
• In dry environments, static electricity can build up in the device. Avoid using this feature in dry environments or before using the feature, discharge static lectricity by touching a metal object.