Game Mode on my Samsung TV
What is Game Mode and how do I enable it on my Samsung TV?
Game Mode is a setting used to bypass different operations in the TV. When Game Mode is enabled one of the major changes is the DNIe chip in the TV is bypassed. Bypassing the DNIe chip disables some video processing in the TV, which in turn allows for a faster video response time. This is useful when viewing a fast-paced video source such as a video game.
To activate or deactivate Game Mode follow the steps below.
1. With your TV powered on press the MENU button to open the Main Menu.
2. Use the navigation pad to select the System menu and then press ENTER.
3. Use the navigation pad to select the General section of the System menu and then press ENTER.
4. Use the navigation pad to select ON for the Game Mode option and then press ENTER.
5. Press the BACK/EXIT button to leave the menu.