Top SolutionsREAD MORE
Changing the Keyboard Input Options on Your Galaxy S™ II Epic™ 4G Touch
Keyboard Change the keyboard settings on your device; from the Home screen Your device comes preloaded with the Samsung keyboard and Swype® keyboard. Touch Menu > Settings > ...READ MORE
Which version of the Android™ platform does my Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch use?
Update History Version Date Released Description D710OI23 10/22/2015 Patch for critical security vulnerability ('Stagefright') D710GB27 3/28/2013 Optional Software Update Android...READ MORE
Which version of the Android™ platform does my Samsung Galaxy S™ II Epic™ 4G Touch use?
Update History Version Date Released Notes D710OI24 10/21/2015 Android OS Security Enhancements (Stagefright) D710GB28 8/2013 Android 4.1.2, Jelly Bean Release D710FL26 1/23/2013...READ MORE
What is Blocking Mode and how do I use it on my Samsung Galaxy S™ II Epic™ 4G Touch?
Use Blocking Mode To set your device to use the Blocking mode feature, from the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > Blocking mode. Touch the slider off to turn Blocking mode on....READ MORE
Manual, downloads, specs and registerGalaxy S II 4G (Sprint) edit
Gain access to exclusive offers and perks, apps and services, world-class customer support and more.register now
- Title Sprint_D710_GB27_JellyBean_SimpleUpgradeTool.exe
- Applicable Model All SPH-D710 Models ending in SPRSEP-D710AAASPR, SEP-D710ZKASPR, SEP-D710ZWASPR, SEP-D710AAASPR, SEP-D710ZKASPR, SEP-D710ZWASPR, SEP-D710AAASPR, SEP-D710ZKASPR, SEP-D710ZWASPR, SPH2D710AAASPR, SPH-D710AAASPR, SPH-D710ZKASPR, SPH-D710ZKXSPR, SPH-D710ZWASPR, SPH-D710ZWXSPR
- Carrier or Corporate Customer Sprint
- Description This is a software upgrade for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S II (SPH-D710). This software will update your Galaxy S II to GB27. For complete upgrade instructions see, http://samsung.com/us/mobileupdates/sprint/gs2
- Title Samsung USB Driver v184.108.40.206 for Android Mobile Devices
- Applicable Model All CDMA Android Mobile Devices
- Carrier or Corporate Customer All CDMA Carriers: Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Virgin Mobile (Paylo), Boost, US Cellular, MetroPCS, Generic CDMA, C Spire Wireless, Cricket, TracFone (Net 10, Straight Talk)
- Description Samsung USB Driver v220.127.116.11 for Android Mobile DevicesThis driver is required for tethering purposes
Galaxy S II 4G (Sprint)
Galaxy S II 4G (Sprint)
Vortex Black, White
Android 2.3.4, Gingerbread, Android™ 2.3.4, Gingerbread
5.11" x 2.74" x .38"
Auto Focus, Shot Modes: Action, Beauty, Cartoon, Panorama, Single, Smile, Geo-tagging, Editing Modes, Camcorder, DivX®, HD Recording, HD Playback (only via adaptor optional accessory), Video Share, TV-Out (only via adaptor optional accessory), Online Image Uploading (Picasa)
up to 8.7 hours**
3.7 Volt, Lithium Ion, 1800mAh
(User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.)
1900/800 mHz CDMA, 2.5 Ghz WiMAX
SAR Value: Head 0.4 W/kg
SAR Value: Body 0.54 W/kg
Bluetooth®; Bluetooth® Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, GAVDP, HFP 1.5, HSP, MAP, OPP, PBAP; WiFi®; WiFi® Hotspot; WiMAX; HTML Browser, WAP, Flash®, Java™, GPS
1.2 GHz, Dual Core (Samsung Exnyos C210)
Super AMOLED Plus
Widgets, TouchWiz 3.0, Social Hub, Accelerometer, Supported Languages: Spanish
Music Player; Compatible Music Files: AAC, AMR, AWB, M4A, MID, MP3, OGG; Audio, Streaming; Ringtones, Polyphonic: 40-levels; MP3/Music Tones
Video Player; Compatible Video Files: H.264, H.263, MP4; Video, Streaming
Fun & Entertainment
Downloadable Content; Wallpapers, Animated; Samsung Widget Gallery; Samsung Media Hub
Business & Office
Microsoft® Office Compatible: Polaris; vCard/vCalendar; Smart Search
Email, Corporate Email, Picture Messaging, Text Messaging, Instant Messaging, Threaded/ChatStyle Messages, Video Messaging, Swype™, Predictive Text (T9®/XT9®)
Speakerphone, Voice Recognition, Voicemail, Visual Voicemail, Speechtotext, Text-to-speech, Etiquette/Gesture Mode, MusicID, Picture Caller ID, Multitasking, Push to Talk, Call Restrictions, Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC): T3, TTY, Airline Mode
Solve the issue yourself with this step-by-step guide to diagnosing and resolving problems with your device.START THE GUIDE
Browse answers, ask questions and get solutions from other Samsung customers.
Accepted solutions from the Samsung Community.
I can hear a distortion like crackling coming from the speaker, and it happens randomly when I play music, videos, or gaming.
Dear All, I just got my Samsung S7 Edge recently. And, I am wondering how many colors the S7 Edge LED indicator has. Since I got the phone on my hand, I only see red, green, blue...
Does anyone know how to disable the "burst mode" on the new s7 Edge? I keep taking multiple photos when I am only wanting to take one. Thanks for your help.