Manual, downloads, specs and registerGalaxy S II (T-Mobile) edit
Gain access to exclusive offers and perks, apps and services, world-class customer support and more.register now
- Title 1. Title USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices 188.8.131.52
- Applicable Model All North American Samsung Models
- Carrier or Corporate Customer All Carriers
- Description USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices2. Applicable Model All Models3. Carrier or Corporate Customer All Carriers4. Description 1. Title USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices 1.5.45.02. Applicable Model All North American Samsung Models3. Carrier or Corporate Customer All Carriers4. Description USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices
- Title: Samsung USB Driver for Android Devices
- Applicable Model - All Android Mobile Devices
- Carrier or Corporate Customer Any Carrier with Samsung Android Mobile Devices
- Description: Samsung USB Driver for Android Mobile Devices
Galaxy S II (T-Mobile)
Galaxy S II (T-Mobile)
Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, Android™ 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich
5.11" x 2.71" x .37" , 5.11" x 2.74" x .37"
Up to 167 Hrs*, Up to 167 Hrs*
Up to 7 Hrs*, Up to 7 Hrs*
1850 mAh, 1850 mAh
(User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.)
MicroSD™ Card, MicroSD™ Card
HSPA+/UMTS Quad-band : 850/1700/1900/2100MHz; GSM Quad-band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
SAR Value: Head 0.35 W/kg
SAR Value: Body 0.99 W/kg
1.5 GHz, Dual Core (Qualcomm Snapdragon S3)
480x800 pixels, 480x800 pixels
Super AMOLED™ Plus, Super AMOLED™ Plus
Solve the issue yourself with this step-by-step guide to diagnosing and resolving problems with your device.START THE GUIDE
Browse answers, ask questions and get solutions from other Samsung customers.
Accepted solutions from the Samsung Community.
***HELP*** Whenever I try to give a new app permissions on my S7 Edge I get a popup that says 'Screen overlay detected'. The popup states: 'To change this permission setting you...
A pink line popped up on the screen. It goes from top to bottom in middle. I tried changing theme, wallpaper, setting, and rebooting phone. It don't seem to want to go away but w...
i just realixed that the glass ther protrudes on the rear camera of the s7 edge is shattered in a perfect circle around the lens. The phone has a military grade case, and has nev...
I can hear a distortion like crackling coming from the speaker, and it happens randomly when I play music, videos, or gaming.