Top SolutionsREAD MORE
Features & Specs
Which version of the Android™ platform does my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket™ use?
Update History VERSION DATE RELEASED DESCRIPTION I727UCNJ3 9/21/2015 Android OS Security Enhancements (Stagefright) I727UCNJ1 11/18/2014 Android OS Enhancements I727UCMC1...READ MORE
How do I use Wi-Fi® on my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket™?
Connect to a Wi-Fi Network From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > Wi-Fi. Access point device names and security requirements of detected Wi-Fi devices display under Wi-Fi...READ MORE
Manual, downloads, specs and registerGalaxy SII Skyrocket (AT&T) edit
Gain access to exclusive offers and perks, apps and services, world-class customer support and more.register now
Unfortunately, this information isn't currently available for this product.
- Title USB Ddriver for Samsung Android Mobile Devices
- Applicable Model All North American Samsung Android Models
- Carrier or Corporate Customer GSM Carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile, Generic GSM
- Description USB Ddriver for Samsung Android Mobile Devices
- Title 1. Title USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices 188.8.131.52
- Applicable Model All North American Samsung Models
- Carrier or Corporate Customer All Carriers
- Description USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices2. Applicable Model All Models3. Carrier or Corporate Customer All Carriers4. Description 1. Title USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices 1.5.45.02. Applicable Model All North American Samsung Models3. Carrier or Corporate Customer All Carriers4. Description USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices
Galaxy SII Skyrocket (AT&T)
Galaxy SII Skyrocket (AT&T)
Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, Android™ 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich
4.66, 4.66 oz.
5.15” x 2.75” x 0.37”
(User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.)
LTE Dual-band: Band 17 (700MHz), Band 4 (AWS); HSPA+/UMTS Tri-band : 850/1900/2100MHz; GSM Quad-band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
SAR Value: Head 0.30 W/kg
SAR Value: Body 0.85 W/kg
1.5 GHz dual-core processor
Super AMOLED™ Plus
Solve the issue yourself with this step-by-step guide to diagnosing and resolving problems with your device.START THE GUIDE
Browse answers, ask questions and get solutions from other Samsung customers.
Accepted solutions from the Samsung Community.
Dear All, I just got my Samsung S7 Edge recently. And, I am wondering how many colors the S7 Edge LED indicator has. Since I got the phone on my hand, I only see red, gre...
I can hear a distortion like crackling coming from the speaker, and it happens randomly when I play music, videos, or gaming.
Does anyone know how to disable the "burst mode" on the new s7 Edge? I keep taking multiple photos when I am only wanting to take one. Thanks for your help.