How to connect and install the speakers
This section involves various methods of connecting the Blu-ray Home Theater to other external components. Before moving or installing the product, be sure to turn off the power and disconnect the power cord.
Position of Home Theater and other external components.
• Position of the Blu-ray Home Theater
Place it on a stand or cabinet shelf, or under the TV stand.
• Selecting the Listening Position
The listening position should be located about 2.5 to 3 times the distance of the TV's screen size away from the TV.
For 32" TVs 6~8feet (2~2.4m)
For 55" TVs 11~13feet (3.5~4m)
•Front Speaker (L, R)
Place these speakers in front of your listening position, facing inwards (about 45°) toward you. Place the speakers so that their tweeters will be at the same height as your ear. Align the front face of the front speakers with the front face of the center speaker or place them slightly in front of the center speakers.
• Center Speaker (C)
It is best to install it at the same height as the front speakers. You can also install it directly over or under the TV.
• Surround Speakers (SL, SR)
Place these speakers to the side of your listening position. If there isn't enough room, place these speakers so they face each other. Place them about 2 to 3 feet (60 to 90cm) above your ear, facing slightly downward.
• Unlike the front and center speakers, the rear speakers are used to handle mainly sound effects and sound will not come from them all the time.
• Subwoofer (LFE)
The position of the subwoofer is not so critical. Place it anywhere you like.
How to connect The Speakers
How to Install the Speaker on the Stand (HT-BD1252/HT-BD1255)
• Do not let children play with or near the speakers. They could get hurt if a speaker falls.
• When connecting the speaker wires to the speakers, make sure that the polarity (+/ –) is correct.
• Keep the subwoofer speaker out of reach of children so as to prevent children from inserting their hands or alien substances into the duct (hole) of the subwoofer speaker.
• Do not hang the subwoofer on the wall through the duct (hole).
• If you place a speaker near your TV set, screen color may be distorted because of the magnetic field generated by the speaker. If this occurs, place the speaker away from your TV set.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.