What to do if Samsung TV shows WPS error?
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) is a feature supplied with many routers. It is designed to make the process of connecting to a secure wireless network from a computer or any other device easily.
This steps will help you check your equipment to solve this issue:
Commonly, the WPS button is found at the back side of the router. Please check the router's user manual on where to find it.
There are times when you search for available Wifi networks and your TV cannot find anything. You will be left with an option to use the WPS connection method. Go to the network type in your TV settings to set it up.
Follow the bellow steps to set up a WPS connection:
- Press the Home Button icon on your remote control.
- Select Settings > General > Network.
- Open Netwrok Settings > Network Type.
- Select Wireless > Wireless Connections.
- Scroll Down and press Use WPS.
- Press the WPS button on your wireless router to establish a connection.
- Once a successful connection is made, press ok.
Note: Most routers have a LED light that flashes while the connection is establishing.
If the WPS connection fails, try the following steps:
- Make sure that the router's WPS feature is enabled.
- Move the router closer to the TV.
You can restore all TV settings to the factory defaults.
Note: If the TV still is not detecting the router , please call our contact center and our helpful agents will assist you.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.