Galaxy Tab S4 - Use the Camera (SM-T830)
Don't fuss trying to open the camera app and never miss a beat. Accessing your camera and sharing the perfect moment has been made easier on your tablet.
Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
There are multiple ways to access the Camera app. Choose your favorite way to open the Camera app and capture your precious moments with your tablet!
- From the Lock screen, swipe the Camera icon. Please note that you need to set the Camera app as a Lock screen shortcut first.
- From the Home screen, touch Camera.
- From the Apps screen, touch Camera.
There are easier ways to take pictures on your tablet. Learn how by following the steps below. From the Apps screen, touch Camera. Touch the Camera Settings icon and then, touch Shooting methods. Touch the slider to enable the option you want.
- Tap screen: Touch anywhere on the screen to take selfies easily. This option is disabled by default.
- Show palm: Show your palm to the camera to automatically take a picture. This option is enabled by default.
Capture your moments with the easy to use and highly advanced camera.
Here are the basic functions of the Camera app:
• Capturing photos with your tablet's built-in cameras is as simple as choosing a subject, pointing your tablet, and touching Capture.
• Your tablet can capture videos for you to enjoy and share, including videos sized specifically for multimedia messages.
• To record a video, touch Record. To temporarily stop filming, touch Pause. When you are finished, touch Stop.
• You can add a special graphical effect to your picture by using the filters.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .