Samsung Neo QLED drives excellence to new heights with unrivaled picture and sound quality that’s in a different class of its own
Neo QLED Picture Quality
that draws you in
Quantum Matrix Technology
Enjoy great details in both the darkest and brightest scenes. Quantum Matrix Technology is at the root of Neo QLED’s brilliant picture that uses innovative Quantum Mini LEDs (1/40th the size of normal LEDs) to deliver more precise light control.1
Quantum Mini LEDs create an image of a horse. There is a comparison of 2 horses. One is created with conventional lights and the other on a Neo QLED TV. A lifelike horse slowly moves.
Neural Quantum Processor
Improve and optimize your content with brilliant AI Upscaling that automatically learns scene-by-scene. Samsung’s unique multi-intelligent processor drives the Neo QLED to deliver the best viewing experience, no matter what you’re watching.2
Neural Quantum Processor is processing images of a baseball game. A baseball player is swinging his bat to hit the ball.
Neo QLED Sound
& Object Tracking Sound
Immerse yourself deeper into next-level Dolby Atmos® experience with Samsung’s OTS (Object Tracking Sound) technology. OTS captures every scene with audio that tracks every motion, so it feels like you’re watching from a movie theater.
A man in living room is enjoying Neo QLED's immersive sound of a race car competition like he would in the cinema.
Experience powerful audio quality from a complete synergy between TV and soundbar. While speakers from most TVs are muted when soundbar is on, Samsung’s Q-Symphony allows its compatible TVs and soundbars to play sound at the same time in sync to create a more immersive surround sound.3
Sound initially only comes out from Soundbar when Q-Symphony is off, but sound synergizes with TV once Q-Symphony is on.
Neo QLED Design
to enhance your space
The latest Samsung Neo QLED does a 360 degrees turn to show all sides.
Infinity One Design
A Neo QLED TV is displayed with the Attachable Slim One Connect being attached to it on the back.
Neo QLED Smart TV
to make your
everyday life smarter
Discover your favorite content in one place, so you spend less time searching and more time streaming movies, games and shows you love.4
A Neo QLED TV is displaying Smart Hub, powered by Tizen, on the screen.
A Neo QLED TV is displaying Smart Hub, powered by Tizen, on the screen. A family of 3 are watching TV together.
Access thousands of cloud games and standalone apps on your Neo QLED. Just connect a controller to play your favorite games as a separate console is no longer required.5
The Smart Hub UI is on display on the screen. Three service logos(XBOX, NVIDIA GeForce Now and utomik) and a gaming controller are floating around the TV.
A woman is browsing Smart Hub with a controller. The Smart Hub UI is on display on the screen. Three service logos(XBOX, NVIDIA GeForce Now and utomik) and a gaming controller are floating around the TV.
Relax and let SmartThings seamlessly connect to, monitor and control all your smart home devices around your screen. With a built-in IoT hub, you can now fully enjoy enhanced connectivity without additional devices.6
Multi Voice Assistants
Bixby or Amazon Alexa – take your pick. All you need to do is to talk into your SolarCell Remote.8 Use these voice assistants to search for shows, open apps and more.7
The mic icon is emphasized on the SolarCell Remote. A man is talking into the remote saying "Show me action movies."
Object Tracking Sound
* Global No.1 TV : Source-Omdia, Jan 2022. Results are not an endorsement of Samsung. Any reliance on these results is at the third party’s own risk.
* Images are simulated and for illustration purposes only. Appearance and design specifications which are not affecting to product performance are subject to change without notice.
- The normal LEDs indicated above is based on Samsung’s own LED products.
- Viewing experience may vary according to types of content and format. Upscaling may not apply to PC connection and Game Mode.
- Q-Symphony: Check for Q-Symphony compatibility on soundbar product specifications. Soundbar sold separately.
- a. You will need a Samsung Account to access the full range of smart features available through your device, including network-based smart services, applications such as games and streaming services, smart home functionality, and many more.
- b. If you choose not to log-in to your device with your Samsung Account, you will only be able to connect to terrestrial TV(applicable to devices with tuners only) and external devices, e.g. via HDMI. If you do not already have a Samsung Account, you can easily create one here: https://account.samsung.com/membership/intro - it is free to sign up! Terms and Conditions apply.
- Cloud Gaming: Supported features and games can vary by countries and models. A controller maybe required depending on the specific game you are playing on the Gaming Hub. Controller sold separately. You may need to download apps depending on the game or service. Internet connection, additional gaming service subscription maybe required. Content services are subject to change without notifications. Requires Samsung account. UI is subject to change without prior notice.
- SmartThings: Available technology, functions and features may vary by country, service provider, network environment or product, and are subject to change without notice. Requires a Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or other wireless network connection and login to Samsung account. Connected devices are sold separately. Use of calm technology requires agreement from both SmartThings privacy notice and auto registered device. UI is subject to change without prior notice.
- Multi Voice Assistants: Samsung may change/suspend/cease providing part or all voice assistant services at any time in its sole discretion without prior warning or notice. Content, TV services and capabilities pictured may not be available in all regions and territories. Requires Samsung account.
Bixby voice commands recognize English (US/UK), French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese and Korean. Not all accents, dialects and expressions are recognized.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- To charge the remote with solar energy, set the TV remote down with the solar panel facing up.
- Accessories sold separately.
- Auto Rotating Wall Mount can be installed on specified compatible models only. Check for the compatibility on Auto Rotating Wall Mount specifications.