Solving color defect in PC Monitor.
Adjusting the LCD Display
Picture : Available modes (PC / DVI TV Component HDMI)
The default setting may be different depending on the selected input mode (input signal source selected in External Input List) and the selected resolution.
Picture : PC / DVI
● Magic Bright
Magic Bright is a feature providing optimum viewing environment depending on the contents of the image you are watching. Currently five different modes are available: Entertain, Internet, Text, Dynamic Contrast and Custom. Each mode has its own pre-configured brightness value.
For watching motion pictures such as a DVD or VCD
For working with a mixture of images such as texts and graphics.
For documents or works involving heavy text.
● Dynamic Contrast
Dynamic Contrast automatically detects the distribution of the visual signal and adjusts to create an optimum contrast.
Although the values are carefully chosen by our engineers, the pre-configured values may not be comfortable to your eyes depending on your taste.
If this is the case, adjust the Brightness and Contrast by using the OSD menu.
MENU → → → , → → MENU,EXIT
Contrast / Brightness / Sharpness
(Not available in Magic Bright mode of Dynamic Contrast.)
You may use the on-screen menus to change the contrast and brightness according to personal preference.
• Contrast: Adjust the contrast.
• Brightness: Adjust the brightness.
• Sharpness: Adjust the sharpness.
MENU → → , → → , , , → → MENU,EXIT
Auto Adjustment (available in PC mode only)
● The values of Fine, Coarse and Position are adjusted automatically.
● By changing the resolution in the control panel, auto function is performed.
● MENU → → , → → MENU,EXIT
● Adjusting the LCD Display
Screen (Coarse / Fine)
(available in PC mode only)
● Removes noise such as vertical stripes.
● Coarse adjustment may move the screen image area. You may relocate it to the center using the horizontal control menu.
● Removes noise such as horizontal stripes.