Solving color defect in PC Monitor.
Adjusting the LCD Display
Picture : Available modes (PC / DVI TV Component HDMI)
The default setting may be different depending on the selected input mode (input signal source selected in External Input List) and the selected resolution.
Picture : PC / DVI
● Magic Bright
Magic Bright is a feature providing optimum viewing environment depending on the contents of the image you are watching. Currently five different modes are available: Entertain, Internet, Text, Dynamic Contrast and Custom. Each mode has its own pre-configured brightness value.
For watching motion pictures such as a DVD or VCD
For working with a mixture of images such as texts and graphics.
For documents or works involving heavy text.
● Dynamic Contrast
Dynamic Contrast automatically detects the distribution of the visual signal and adjusts to create an optimum contrast.
Although the values are carefully chosen by our engineers, the pre-configured values may not be comfortable to your eyes depending on your taste.
If this is the case, adjust the Brightness and Contrast by using the OSD menu.
MENU → → → , → → MENU,EXIT
Contrast / Brightness / Sharpness
(Not available in Magic Bright mode of Dynamic Contrast.)
You may use the on-screen menus to change the contrast and brightness according to personal preference.
• Contrast: Adjust the contrast.
• Brightness: Adjust the brightness.
• Sharpness: Adjust the sharpness.
MENU → → , → → , , , → → MENU,EXIT
Auto Adjustment (available in PC mode only)
● The values of Fine, Coarse and Position are adjusted automatically.
● By changing the resolution in the control panel, auto function is performed.
● MENU → → , → → MENU,EXIT
● Adjusting the LCD Display
Screen (Coarse / Fine)
(available in PC mode only)
● Removes noise such as vertical stripes.
● Coarse adjustment may move the screen image area. You may relocate it to the center using the horizontal control menu.
● Removes noise such as horizontal stripes.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .