Why does MCB Trips frequently
Below are the reasons for MCB tripping :
- Breakers are a safety device. It is designed to protect not only the equipment but the wiring and house as well. So when it trips, there is a reason and it should be taken seriously.
- One very common cause for breakers to trip are loose electrical connections and can easily be corrected by tightening them. Try to reset it once by turning it to off position and then back to the on position.
- If it is a result of a thunderstorm, always remember that you are dealing with high voltage, high amperage and possibly high temperatures which can cause serious damage to life and property. Note that breakers should not feel hot to the touch. If it is hot, it indicates a problem and not to be ignored.
- If circuit breaker immediately trips when you reset it, that is usually indicate direct short. Please do not try to reset the breaker again.
- Sometimes the breaker for the outside unit trips because the compressor is having a hard time starting and will require a hard start kit to get it going again or it may be as simple as replacing a defective capacitor.
Note: CLICK HERE to raise Online Service Request for an engineer visit.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .