What is the fine tune function?
Fine Tune (analog channels only)
Use fine tuning to manually adjust a particular channel for optimal reception.
1. Press the MENU button on the remote control.
2. The main menu appears on the screen. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select the Channel mode.
3. Then press the ENTERbutton to access the Channel menu.
4. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select the Fine Tune, then press the ENTER button.
5. Press the ◄ or ► button to adjust the fine tuning. To store the fine tuning setting in the TV’s memory, press the ENTER button.
• If you do not store the fine tuned channel in memory, adjustments are not saved.
6. To reset the fine tuning setting, press the ▼ button to select “Reset”, then press the ENTER button. Press the EXIT button to exit.
• "*” will appear next to the name of fine-tuned channels.
Only analog TV channels can be fine tuned.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
From 08:00AM – 10:00PM All week Days
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .