Issues with the Notebook Touchpad
If your cursor moves erratically on the screen (eg:- jumps around the screen, moves at various speed, or selects items on its own), perform the following steps:
• Click the Start button and click Control Panel
• Click Printers and Other Hardware
• Click Mouse
• When the Mouse Properties window appears, click the Pointer Options tab and select Pointer Speed
• Under select a pointer speed, click to move the slider bar closer to Slow
• Uncheck snap to box
• Click OK
• Check to see if the touch pad still behaves erratically
If the troubleshooting steps do not solve the issue, visit our Samsung Service Centre for further assistance.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.