How to fix low cooling problem in Samsung Air Conditioner?
If your Air Conditioner is not cooling, follow the below instructions:
● Check whether the set temperature on your remote controller is higher than the temperature prevalent outside (Recommended comfort zone is between 23°C ~ 25°C). Press the Temp button + or - to change the set temperature of your Air Conditioner
● Check if the air filter is blocked by dust . If there is a lot of dust on the air filter , the cooling efficiency of the Air Conditoner may decrease. Constantly clean the air filter with water to improve the performance of the Air-Conditioner
● Check if the outdoor unit is covered or installed near an obstacle. Remove the cover and take the obstacle away
● If the doors and windows are open, it may cause bad cooling performance. Close the door and windows
● Check if the Air Conditioner is turned on after stopping the cooling operation. In this case, only the fan will run so as to save the outdoor unit compressor from damage. This will contribute to the reason why the Air Conditioner is not cooling. Press the Mode button in your remote controller and select Cool mode
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.