How to use Water Dispenser and Ice Maker on Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator?
To use the water dispenser and ice maker on your Family Hub Refrigerator, follow these steps:
Water and ice dispenser is located on the left fridge door. The dispenser offers 3 options to choose from: chilled water, cubed ice and crushed ice.
• To dispense both ice and water, push the ice lever (A) first for ice, follow by water lever (B) for water
• If you push both levers at once, only the first pushed lever operates
• To prevent spills, wait 1 second before removing the glass after dispensing
• If the dispenser is not in use for 2-3 days, the dispensed water may have abnormal smell or taste. Always discard the first 1-2 glasses of water
The Refrigerator has a built-in ice maker that automatically dispenses ice so that you can enjoy filtered water with cubed or crushed ice to your preference.
To ensure proper ice making and keep the ice bucket available with ice after using the Refrigerator for the first time, follow these steps:
• If you consume all the ice at once, you will need to wait for 8 hours before dispensing the first 4 to 6 cubes. This ensures that the ice bucket is filled with ice properly
If the ice does not dispense properly, check the ice maker
• If the ice maker chime rings repeatedly, contact our Call Centre for further assistance
• Do not press the button repeatedly after the ice tray is filled with ice or water. Doing so may cause water to overflow or ice to jam
• Do not put food in the ice bucket. The frozen food may spoil the ice maker, especially when opening or closing the door
• When reinserting the ice maker tray, make sure that the tray is properly centered at the entrance. Otherwise, the tray may be stuck
To disable the ice maker, on the home screen, tap Fridge Manager > Fridge Settings > Ice Maker > Off
Make sure to empty the ice bucket. Remaining ice cubes may clump together, making it difficult to remove.
To remove the ice bucket, follow these steps:
• If the ice bucket is not firmly inserted, turn the ice screw by 90 degrees and try again
• Removal of the ice bucket does not affect the thermal and mechanical performance of the Refrigerator
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.