Water leakage in Samsung Front Loader Washer during washing
Small leaks are easily addressed with some basic maintenance. Follow these steps:
• Door gasket (diaphragm) is damaged/torn or Wire diaphragm came off
Replace with a new door gasket (diaphragm) if it is damaged. Contact our Samsung Call Centre for further assistance.
• Foreign materials on door gasket (diaphragm) or door glass
Clean the glass door and door gasket (diaphragm) of your Front loader for a leak proof seal
• Poor sealing status
Check if there is a small gap between door gasket (diaphragm) and door glass. Change the door-hinge if the gap is not caused by foreign materials accumulation
• Remove the compartment and wash under tap water
• Clean the surrounding of the dispenser with a soft cloth
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
(1800 GALAXY S)
For Mobile Device and Samsung App Enquiries
For other Products Enquires
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Please take note on the revised operating hours for all our Service Centres during this period:
1) Causeway Point
2) Plaza Singapura
Monday to Saturday - 11:00am to 07:00pm
Sunday and Public Holiday - 11:00am to 05:00pm