Water leakage in Samsung Front Loader Washer during washing
Small leaks are easily addressed with some basic maintenance. Follow these steps:
• Door gasket (diaphragm) is damaged/torn or Wire diaphragm came off
Replace with a new door gasket (diaphragm) if it is damaged. Contact our Samsung Call Centre for further assistance.
• Foreign materials on door gasket (diaphragm) or door glass
Clean the glass door and door gasket (diaphragm) of your Front loader for a leak proof seal
• Poor sealing status
Check if there is a small gap between door gasket (diaphragm) and door glass. Change the door-hinge if the gap is not caused by foreign materials accumulation
• Remove the compartment and wash under tap water
• Clean the surrounding of the dispenser with a soft cloth
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.