How to transfer music files from Computer to the Samsung Gear IconX earbuds?
Transfer music files from your computer to your earbuds via the Gear IconX PC Manager onyour computer.
• If any of the earbuds does not make contacts with the charging case, the Gear IconX Manager program will not recognize the earbuds
• Do not disconnect the USB cable or USB connector from the earbuds or mobile device when you are transferring files. Doing so, may cause data loss or device damage
• Music files which are not transferred via Gear IconX Manager program may not be played
• When the software update pop-up window appears, tap Update to update it to the latest version (if necessary). If the pop-up window does not appear, tap More > About PC software > Update to view the Gear IconX PC Manager’s version information and update it
• Music files are saved in the earbuds. Do not change the folder name or create a newfolder. If you make any changes to the file directory of the earbuds, the music files may not play
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.