How to transfer music files from Computer to the Samsung Gear IconX earbuds?
Transfer music files from your computer to your earbuds via the Gear IconX PC Manager onyour computer.
• If any of the earbuds does not make contacts with the charging case, the Gear IconX Manager program will not recognize the earbuds
• Do not disconnect the USB cable or USB connector from the earbuds or mobile device when you are transferring files. Doing so, may cause data loss or device damage
• Music files which are not transferred via Gear IconX Manager program may not be played
• When the software update pop-up window appears, tap Update to update it to the latest version (if necessary). If the pop-up window does not appear, tap More > About PC software > Update to view the Gear IconX PC Manager’s version information and update it
• Music files are saved in the earbuds. Do not change the folder name or create a newfolder. If you make any changes to the file directory of the earbuds, the music files may not play
Thank you for your feedback!