How to use Screen Write on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2?
Screen write lets you capture your screen and add notes for sharing with others.
• To begin open Air Command, by holding the S Pen over the screen and pressing the pen button
• Then tap Screen write
• Use the S Pen to draw instructions or highlight attractions
• At the top you can change Pen settings, change eraser settings, crop the image, or undo
• When you are finished, tap the Save icon
• The image is automatically copied to your clipboard for pasting into a message or email. It is also saved in your Gallery
• To view your image, press the Home key. Then, tap the Apps icon and select Gallery
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.