How to use the Virtual Keyboard on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2?
The new Virtual Keyboard on your Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 allows you to easily type with two hands and use shortcuts similar to a physical PC keyboard.
• To begin, open up a new document
• Use the S Pen to type or try touching and dragging your S Pen across the keyboard to input text
• To change the way text is input, touch and hold the customizable keyboard key (bottom of the keyboard) and choose the handwriting method
• To enter words using the handwriting method, simply write the words with your S Pen in the designated area
• When you have finished writing your text, touch and hold the keyboard icon again
• Then, touch the multiple keyboard icon
• Here, you have access to other keyboard types such as Qwerty, Floating and Split
• To return to your keyboard, touch and hold the customizable keyboard key once more
• Then tap the Keyboard icon
• The Virtual Keyboard also gives you the ability to use shortcuts
• Touch the shift key and then an arrow key to highlight your text
• To see all the shortcuts, touch the control button. You will see all of your shortcuts turn blue
• Control C allows you to copy your text
• With Control V, you can paste the copied text
• To highlight all your text, touch Control A
• From here you can choose to cut, copy, paste or change the Font and Style
• Touch Control X to delete your highlighted text
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.