What is Smart Hub and how to use it to download apps in Samsung TV?
What is Smart Hub?
With SMART HUB, you can surf the web, download apps and stay in touch with family and friends through social networking services. In addition, you can enjoy photo, video and music files stored on external storage devices.
• Some of the SMART HUB services are for pay services. To use a for pay service, you must have an account with the service provider or a Samsung Apps TV account
• The TV must be connected to the internet to access SMART HUB
• Some SMART HUB features may not be available depending on the service provider, language or region
How to use SMART HUB
• Connect the TV to the internet via a wired or wireless connection
• Set up Network setting via MENU → Network → Network Settings
Follow the directions on the screen to set up SMART HUB
• Game : You can view all game apps provided by SMART HUB. Download and play game being selected. In addition, you can manage games that you have downloaded or purchased with your Samsung account
• Samsung Apps : You can enjoy variety of free and for pay news, sports weather and gaming apps on the TV as you would on a smart phone or tablet
• On TV : You can view the current programs on TV at a glance and view programs recommendation by channel or programs that will be broadcast later. In addition, you can also watch recorded videos
• Movie & TV Shows : You can purchase and view a movie or TV program directly through the app provided by SMART HUB connecting an external video source such as a DVD or Blu-Ray player
• Multimedia : You can play back photo, video and music files from an external storage device or watch
Download apps using SMART HUB
Please note: You can’t download from internet or using thumb drive to transfer
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.