changing the way
you experience sound.
The item is in the cart.
Introducing Galaxy Buds+.
Our first ever wireless earbuds with a 2-way
speaker delivering sound by AKG.
Enjoy a premium listening experience with crystal clear calls
and long-lasting battery power.
outside the studio
Escape into your music
Experience rich, natural sound with Galaxy Buds+'s new, 2-way dynamic speaker system and boosted driver. The powerful bass and smooth higher frequencies will have you moving to the beat wherever you go.
Speak to be heard
Enjoy crystal clear calls and unparalleled voice quality. With 2 innovative outer mics, it amplifies your voice so you can be heard clearly.
Maximise your voice,
minimise your surroundings
Galaxy Buds+'s adaptive 3 microphone
system makes sure you’re being heard over
distracting noises. The 2 outer mics work
together with the inner mic to block out
surrounding sounds while you’re on a call.
Sound quality that engages
Immerse yourself fully in your music and videos in the balanced and spacious audio crafted by AKG. The dramatic studio quality sound is pure and natural, enhancing listening to podcasts, audiobooks and phone calls.
Power that keeps
Play music without worrying about battery life. Be connected for up to 11 hours on a single charge, extending to a total of 22 hours with the Galaxy Buds+ charging case. 1
- Earbuds 11hr With charging case 22hr
for less interruptions
- Charge 3mins Play time 1 1hr
Power up your battery on any Qi compatible wireless charger or conveniently charge on the go by sharing power directly from your Galaxy phone. 2
Know when it’s time
Use your smartphone to check how much battery life you’ve got left on each bud and the charging case, so you know when to power up.
Galaxy Buds+'s sleek, compact package comes in various colours with specially crafted ergonomic ear and wing tips that fit comfortably in your ear for long-lasting wear. Enjoy free movement while your buds keep the concert going in your ears. 3
Hear what you
Tap to control
Scroll through your playlist, answer calls and adjust volume with simple taps on your earbuds. Customise your own tap commands using your phone, for more control and freedom.
One step to connect
Pair your Galaxy Buds+ in one simple step. Bluetooth® connectivity allows seamless connection across all your compatible Samsung devices, so you don't miss out on any of the action.
Pair with a PC for an easy way to work
Connect your Galaxy Buds+ to a Windows 10 PC and get work done at home. The buds only need to be in pairing mode near a compatible PC to be recognised and paired via Swift Pair. So it's simple and easy to work together even while staying apart. 6
Android & iOS compatible
Pair with smart devices via Bluetooth®. Use the Galaxy Wearable app on Android and Galaxy Buds+ app on iOS to make the most of your earbuds. 7
- 1) Based on internal testing. Audio playback time tested by pairing a pre-production Galaxy Buds+ to a recently released Galaxy smartphone with default settings (Ambient Sound function off). Samsung travel adapter used for charging. Actual battery life and charging time may vary by usage conditions, number of times charged and many other factors.
- 2) Galaxy Buds+ is compatible with the Wireless PowerShare function on Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Z Flip, Note10, Note10+, S10e, S10, S10+, S10 5G and Fold. May not work when certain accessories or covers are attached to the phone.
- 3) Currently available locally in Black and Blue colours; White model to be released at a later date.
- 4) Additional functions available in the Laboratory menu. Laboratory menu functions may be added or deleted.
- 5) Howling may result from ill-fitting or loose ear tips. In this case, replace ear tips to find one that fits comfortably in your ear or lower the Ambient sound volume.
- 6) Compatible with PCs running Windows 10 version 1803 or later. To enable Swift Pair on your computer, go to "Bluetooth & other devices" and make sure that "Show notifications to connect using Swift Pair" is checked.
- 7) Compatible with smartphones and tablets running Android 5.0 or higher and with more than 1.5GB of RAM. Also compatible with iPhone7 or later models with the operating system of iOS 10 or higher.
- Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps) Bluetooth® Version
- Android 5.0 ↑ , 1.5GB ↑ / iPhone 7 ↑, iOS 10 ↑ Compatible Specification of Smartphone
- Accelerometer,Hall Sensor,Proximity Sensor Sensors
- 6.3 g Earbud Weight
*Usable memory size is less than the total memory size due to storage of the operating system and software required to operate the phones' features. Actual usable memory size will also vary depending on the mobile phone operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
How to connect and update Galaxy Buds+ with Galaxy SmartphoneHow to connect and update Galaxy Buds+ with Galaxy SmartphoneSee The Answer
What to do if the audio quality is poor on my Galaxy Buds+?What to do if the audio quality is poor on my Galaxy Buds+?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec.
* User Available Memory: User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* Battery: Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
SM-R175 Battery: 85mAh (typical)*
*Typical value tested under Samsung laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 82mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors. For more information, please visit www.samsung.com