Cleaning the Dust Pack in the VCC88 Vacuum Cleaner
• Allow 12 hours for filter and sponge to dry.
• Do not sit the filter or sponge in direct sunlight or heat when drying them.
• Do not use the filter or sponge until they are completely dry.
• Do not use hot or warm water to rinse out the filter or sponge.
Cleaning the Dust Back
The dust pack cover and the dust pack must be aligned in order to close and operate properly.
- Detach the dust bin from the canister and remove the dust bin cover.
- Open the dust pack cover and remove the dust pack.
- Separate the sponge from the filter.
- Shake both the sponge and filter out to remove loose dust particles and rinse them both with water.
- Then let the filter and sponge air dry.
- Once completely dry, put the sponge and filter back into the dust pack and close the dust pack cover.
- Place the dust bin cover back onto the dust bin.
- Place the clean dust bin back into the canister until you hear it “click” into place.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.