How Can I Clean My Samsung Galaxy Camera's Lens?
When cleaning the lens on your camera, use a lens-cleaning cloth or lens-cleaning tissue, and lens-cleaning fluid or water.
Note: You should be able to purchase lens-cleaning fluid, lens-cleaning cloths, and lens-cleaning tissues at most electronics and camera stores.
Clean your Camera Lens
- Power on your camera. The lens pops out and opens.
- Add a few drops of lens-cleaning fluid or water to a lens-cleaning cloth or lens-cleaning tissue.
Do not use facial tissues. Facial tissues have a rough texture and will scratch your lens.
- Gently rub the dampened cloth or tissue on the lens, moving counterclockwise.
- With a dry lens-cleaning cloth, gently dry the damp areas of the lens.
- Repeat until the lens is clean.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.