How do I use the Smart Night feature on my Samsung Galaxy Camera?
The Smart Night option allows you to capture three images without the flash and combine them to create a clearer, brighter night-time photo.
Smart Night Feature
- To turn the Smart Night feature on, with the camera app open, touch and hold Mode . Then, touch the Night thumbnail.
- Aim the camera at the subject and partially press down the Shutter button until the focal point turns green.
- Alternatively, you can touch the screen to focus on a specific area. When the focal point turns green, press and hold the camera shutter button until the camera stops capturing images.
- Your device will automatically combine the three images and make the necessary adjustments to create your photo.
- The photo will be saved into album.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.