How to Adjust the Brightness on Samsung Curved Monitors
You can easily adjust the brightness on your Samsung curved monitor to fit the light level in the room where you use it. See instructions below.
- Press the JOG button on the back of the monitor.
- When the Function Key Guide appears, select by moving the JOG button UP. Press the JOG button, and the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu will open.
- Move to "Picture" by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button to select.
- Move to "Brightness" by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button. The following screen will appear.
- Adjust the Brightness by controlling the JOG button LEFT/RIGHT to make the screen brighter or dimmer, and press the JOG button once it is as bright as you want.
- This menu is not available when Samsung Magic Bright is set to Dynamic Contrast.
- This menu is not available when Eco Saving Plus is set.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.