How to Configure the Response Time on Samsung Curved Monitors
Response Time refers to how fast the pixels on a computer can change. The 2015 lineup of Samsung curved monitors has a fast response time of only 4 milliseconds. This can be adjusted, however, depending on what you are using the monitor for at the time.
Accelerate the panel response rate to make video appear more vivid and natural.
Configuring the Response Time
- For normal uses, use Standard or Faster.
- For viewing movies and playing games, use Fastest.
- Press the JOG button on the back of the monitor.
- When the Function Key Guide appears, select the Menu icon by moving the JOG button UP. Press the JOG button, and the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu will open.
- Move to Picture by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN , and press the JOG button to select.
- Scroll down to Response Time by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button to select.
- Select the desired option by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button to select.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.