How to Set PC or AV Mode on 2015 Samsung LED Monitors
PC and AV Modes are the two basic modes for your LED monitor. Changing this mode can fix problems such as a Check Signal Cable error message.
This function does not support Analog mode. Analog mode is when the monitor is connected to its source with a VGA or RGB cable, instead of a digital mode, like an HDMI cable.
Setting the PC/AV Mode
PC mode is the standard mode for a monitor connected to a computer. AV (Audiovisual) Mode is a special mode that is useful when you view a movie on your monitor and it is connected to an audiovisual device, such as a DVD player, Blu-ray player, or cable converter box. This enlarges the picture size for the movie.
- Press the JOG button on the back of the monitor.
- When the Function Key Guide appears, select the Menu icon by moving the JOG button UP. Press the JOG button, and the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu will open.
- Move to System by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button to select.
- Move to PC/AV Mode by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button to select.
- Move to HDMI by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button to select.
- Move to the desired option by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button to select.
- Set to PC when connected to a PC.
- Set to AV when connected to an Audiovisual device.
- The selected option will be applied.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.