What is Samsung Simple Pay?
Simple Pay is a quick and easy way to access your payment cards without opening up the Samsung Pay application. You can open Simple Pay from the Home screen, Apps menu, or lock screen, even if the display is dark or off. You can also choose which cards are displayed in Simple Pay.
Make a Payment with Simple Pay
1. From the Home screen, Apps menu, or lock screen, swipe up from the bottom the screen.
2. The last card used will be displayed. Swipe to the left or right to select a different payment card.
3. Place your finger on the Home key or enter your Samsung Pay PIN to authorize the transaction.
4. Hover your device near the card or NFC reader on the payment terminal.
5. If necessary, complete the transaction on the terminal.
Manage Simple Pay
You can choose up to 12 cards to display in Simple Pay. Follow the steps below to display or hide cards in Simple Pay.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps.
2. Touch Samsung Pay.
3. Touch MORE > Settings.
4. Touch Edit Simple Pay.
5. Mark or unmark the checkbox next to a card to display or hide it in Simple Pay.
6. Touch DONE when you are finished.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.