Playstation™ Now on the 2015 (UN**JS*) 4K SUHD TV
PlayStation™ Now will allow you to pair a PlayStation DualShock® 4 controller to the TV and enjoy tons of PlayStation® 3 games right on your TV.
PlayStation™ Now game streaming service gives you instant access to a growing catalog of hundreds of great PS3™ games to play. From action to role-playing games, and everything in-between, discover new game experiences and revisit classics within seconds. PlayStation™Now is coming to select Samsung 2015 TVs this summer, giving you more flexibility to play when you want, where you want – no console required. PlayStation™ Now gives you choice to suit your gaming needs. Rent games individually from a catalog of hundreds of games or subscribe for all-you-can play access to an evolving catalog of 100+ games for one monthly fee. With PlayStation™ Now you get great games and instant gratification all-in-one.
Select an option below to learn more:
Downloading PlayStation™ Now
1. Press the button on the remote.
2. Navigate to the Featured section of Smart Hub.
3. Select Games.
4. Navigate to the Spotlight section and select PlayStation™ Now.
5. Select Download.
6. Once the app is finished downloading you can select Open to run or press RETURN/EXIT on the remote to exit Smart Hub.
Connecting the Dualshock™ 4 Controller to the TV
1. Press on the remote.
2. Navigate to and select the System sub menu.
3. Select Device Manager.
4. Select Bluetooth Gamepad Settings.
5. The TV starts searching for Bluetooth devices.
Note: The TV will search for Bluetooth devices for approximately 90 seconds. If it doesn't find anything click Scan.
6. Now, you need to place the PlayStation™ DualShock 4 controller into pairing mode.
7. Turn the controller on by pressing the PlayStation™ button. The light bar on the controller should blink slowly.
8. Press and hold the Share and PlayStation™ button at the same time for up to 10 seconds.
9. When the light bar starts flashing rapidly in short bursts release the buttons. The controller is now in manual pairing mode.
10. The controller will appear in the popup stating it Needs pairing.
Note: You may need to select SCAN with your Samsung TV remote if it has stopped scanning for Bluetooth devices.
11. Select the controller and then select Pair and connect.
12. A confirmation displays showing the controller connected.
Accessing Playstation™ Now
Samsung recommends a wired connection to the internet for best performance.
- TV connected to High Speed Internet (Minimum of 5Mbps constant downstream connection to the TV)
- Signed into a Samsung account on the TV
- A PSN account setup for Playstation™ Now access
- A subscription to the Playstation™ Now service or ability (credit card on PSN account) to rent the games available
- A Dualshock™ 4 controller paired to the TV
- Press SMART HUB on the remote.
- Navigate to and select Featured.
- Select Games.
- Navigate to the My Games section and select Playstation™ Now.
- Playstation™ Now starts.
Playstation™ Now support Information:
- Customer Support phone number: 1-800-345-7669
- Web Support Address: www.playstationnow.com
- Account Support Address: https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com
How would you like to contact us?
Text Us tap here to text SMSCARE to 62913 for 24/7 live support
Message Us start an online chat with Samsung
1-800-SAMSUNG 8 AM - 12 AM EST 7 days a week IT/ Computing - 8 AM to 9 PM EST Mon to Fri
Give us a call 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864)
Mobile Support 8 AM - 12 AM EST 7 days a week
Home Electronics & Appliance Support 8 AM - 12 AM EST M-F 9 AM - 6 PM EST Sat, Closed Sunday
IT/Computing Support 8 AM - 9 PM EST, Mon - Fri Closed Sat-Sun
Order Support Order Help