Connecting Your Chromebook to a Wireless Network
Connecting my Chromebook to a Wireless Network
To connect your Chromebook to a wireless network, follow the steps below:
- Click on the status area in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Click on the network icon.
- A list of wireless networks in range will appear. Select your network.
- Enter your network password if applicable and click Connect.
- Your network is now connected.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.