NX58K9850: Using the Smart Home App to Control the Oven
Controlling the oven app smart control
- Touch Smart Control.
- The Smart Control icon will appear on the range's display. The oven can now be controlled remotely with a connected device.
- Select the Range.
- Use the up and down arrows to adjust the baking temperature and time then select SEND TO OVEN. For this example, the oven will be set to 350 °F and 30 minutes.
- Touch START/SET to start the process.
- The oven will preheat and the timer will start clocking down.
- Select CANCEL to stop the process and/or change the baking settings.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.