NE58K9560: Using the Smart Control Feature
Smart Control allows you to Monitor and Control your oven. These options change depending on the Smart Control status on the Range itself.
When Smart Control is off: Monitoring (Oven, Cooktop, Probe), Oven off
When Samrt Control is on: Monitoring (Oven, Cooktop, Probe), Oven start, Oven off, Auto cook, My cook, Error check
Connecting to a Mobile Device
• Opening the oven door or pressing Smart Control will remove the Wi-Fi icon from the display and prevent you from turning on the oven remotely.
• If the Wi-Fi icon is not shown in the display, you can still monitor the oven and cooktop status or turn the oven off.
• When oven cooking is finished or cancelled, the Wi-Fi icon will turn off.
Touch Smart Control. The Smart Control icon will appear on the range's display. The oven can now be controlled remotely with a connected device.
Select the Range.
Use the up and down arrows to adjust the baking temperature and time then select SEND TO OVEN.
Select CANCEL to stop the process and/or change the baking settings.
Oven Remote Control
- Transfer the oven setting (mode, time, temperature) from the device to the oven.
- Remotely start the oven (Only available for Electric range).
- Remotely off the oven.
- Once cooking starts, you can change the time, temperature remotely.
- Self clean mode cannot be started remotely.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.